1. Who is responsible for data processing?
Responsible body: HFU Summerschool - Prof. Dr. Gerrit Horstmeier c/o Hochschule Furtwangen, Jakob-Kienzle-Str. 17, D-78054 Villingen-Schwenningen, Tel +49 7720 – 3074352; E-mail: email@example.com
Responsible for data protection: Prof. Dr. Gerrit Horstmeier c/o Hochschule Furtwangen, Jakob-Kienzle-Str. 17, D-78054 Villingen-Schwenningen, Tel +49 7720 – 3074352; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What data are collected, stored and processed for
a) Visit our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and
- If necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. For details on the cookies or analysis services that may be used by our website, please refer to the information provided by the internet service provider Jimdo above.
b) Use of our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent, which is reflected in the completion and submission of the contact form. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. When will data be shared?
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only disclose your personal information to third parties if
- you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis tools
For details on the analysis services that may be used by our website, please refer to the information provided by the internet service provider Jimdo above.
6. Liability for web links / social media
Our website contains links to third-party websites over which we have no influence. These are third-party offers whose contents we expressly do not adopt. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked websites were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking.
7. What rights do you have?
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO,
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us,
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, as far as the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required,
- to demand the restriction of the
processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO,
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible,
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time,
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO.
8. How will personal data be deleted?
Due to legal regulations, certain retention requirements and deadlines apply. After expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted. In addition, personal data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected or the legitimacy for the handling of the data is deleted (eg by revoking a consent).
9. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This page is hosted by:
Prof. Dr. Gerrit Horstmeier c/o Hochschule Furtwangen
Jakob-Kienzle-Str. 17, D-78054 Villingen-Schwenningen
Tel +49 7720 – 3074352; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for content according to § 6 MDStV: Prof. Dr. Gerrit Horstmeier
All photos without a copyright notice: © Prof. Dr. Gerrit Horstmeier, Arno Messerschmidt
Prof. Dr. Rolf Schofer, president of the HFU
Jacob-Kienzle-Str. 17, D-78054 Villingen-Schwenningen
The site was developed by: